Thursday, August 7, 2008

Motivation!!

It's been three days since the 'Corporation' has terminated my employment. Being that we live in the nation's worst economy (Michigan), my wife and I had been planning for such an event by aggressively paying off our debt. I had also been planning to make money in this bad economy by educating myself with 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad', followed by 'Rich Dad's Guide to Investing' by Robert Kiyosaki. Strangely enough, I had just finished the latter of the two books the DAY before I was canned! I was already fired up to jump into the real estate arena, being fired only added more, well......fire to the fire. My goal for this blog site is to share vital information about auctions, foreclosures, etc. in this prime real estate market. The best part is that YOU will learn as I go through the growing pains! Over time, I hope this site will serve as a priceless tool for first time real estate investors!

No comments: